SiKey LLC, unified registration number: 40203290782, legal address: Bruninieku str.12-2, LV-1001, telephone number: +37125650117, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter – the Maintainer), is a website and online store www.SaintKey.com owner, maintainer, and personal data operator.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1. During the visit session and use by the Visitor the Maintainer may receive information containing personal data:
- directly (for example: name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address);
- indirectly (for example: using cookies and other technical means to monitor the use of www.SaintKey.com).
1.2. The Maintainer processes the personal data of visitors in compliance with the requirements specified in the Personal Data Protection Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Latvia, which regulate the processing and protection of personal data. When processing and storing the personal data of the Visitors, the Maintainer shall use organizational and technical means that ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or illegal disclosure, alteration, as well as from any other illegal processing.
1.3. By donating funds or purchasing on www.SaintKey.com offered goods and services, and by using other services provided by www.SaintKey.com, The Visitor agrees and allows the Maintainer to register, enter, store, systematize, use and in any other way process the Visitor’s personal data, as well as the data that the Visitor will further provide to the Maintainer, to the extent necessary and for the following purposes:
- data processing related to www.SaintKey.com Visitor orders, contractual obligations, or data processing required to enter into a relevant contract (transaction);
- data are necessary for identification and registration of Visitors;
- the data is necessary for sending commercial notifications (only in accordance with the separate consent of the Visitor for receiving such notifications);
- data is necessary to strengthen the Customer Loyalty Program,
- the data are necessary to ensure the fulfilment of other obligations arising from contractual obligations or the concluded agreements (transactions).
We transfer the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to the authorized payment processing Partner.
1.4. The Maintainer ensures the protection and security of the Visitors’ personal data, their non-distribution to third parties, insofar as it is determined by the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Latvia regulating personal data processing and protection, except for the Maintainer’s partners that provide www.SaintKey.com goods supply and service providing, to the extent that personal data are necessary for the performance of contractual obligations.
1.5. The Maintainer shall take possible security measures (including administrative and technical) to protect the personal data of the Visitors. Access to data processing and modification functions is restricted to responsible persons designated by the Maintainer.
1.6. The Visitor has the right to access her/his personal data by sending a relevant request to the Maintainer for the provision of information using the customer service e-mail address: email@example.com.
The visitor has the right to request the following information:
(1) the purpose, legal basis, and type of processing of personal data;
(2) the date when the personal data were last corrected, deleted, or blocked;
(3) the source of the personal data (unless the law prohibits the disclosure of that information);
(4) information on whether personal data is processed in an automated way.
1.7. The Visitor has the right to request that his or her personal data be supplemented or corrected, as well as to stop their processing or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, false, or no longer necessary for purposes of collection. In this regard, the Visitor informs the Maintainer using the customer service e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.8. Visitor’s personal data will be stored for no longer than required by law.
2.2. Cookies are small text files that a web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari) store on a web user’s computer, tablet, or smartphone. In this way, websites can also save the web user’s individual settings. Cookies usually contain information about the name of the website, how long it is stored on the device, and the unique number. Cookies can be seen as a way for a website to obtain information that allows it to identify the user and respond accordingly.
2.3. There are three main types of cookies:
- Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on a user’s computer, tablet, or smartphone until the end of a session, leave of a website, or until closing a web browser, and are used to offer services that require verification in a particular website;
- Permanent cookies are stored on a computer, tablet or smartphone for a time period specified by the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user, and they are used to remember the settings selected by the user and to personalize the interface;
- Third parties cookies allow you to obtain information about how websites are used and to provide users with advertising content that is optimally tailored to the interests of specific users.
2.4.www.SaintKey.com do not use tracking or advertising cookies of other third parties.
2.5. The information related to cookies is not used to personally identify the user (Visitor). Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- www.SaintKey.com adaption to the wishes of users (Visitors);
- www.SaintKey.com use optimization;
- for advertising and marketing optimization purposes, based on the interest of certain benefits;
- creation of statistics on www.SaintKey.com visitors.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS (OFFERS)
3.1. Commercial communication is any communication in an electronic form intended for the direct or indirect advertising of goods or services, or for the promotion of the image of a trader, organization, or person pursuing a commercial, economic, or regulated professional activity. Information giving direct access to general information about the service provider and its activities (domain name or e-mail address) shall not be considered commercial communication.
3.2. To provide information on www.SaintKey.com’s provided services, promotions, and other activities, the Maintainer may use the personal data (e-mail address) of the Visitors.
3.3. When using www.SaintKey.com, The visitor can apply for (give his consent) to receive commercial communications.
3.4. The Visitor may opt-out of receiving commercial communications or prohibit the use of his contact information (personal data) for direct sales intentions, by informing the Maintainer thereof using the customer service e-mail address: email@example.com.The prohibition on direct sales applies to one specific person.
- OTHER RULES
4.2.1. The Maintainer reserves the right to disclose the online store’s www.SaintKey.com Personal data of visitors under the requirements of regulatory enactments and in cases where disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of the Maintainer and/or when it is subject to legal actions, subpoenas, or legal proceedings.
4.2.2. The Website’s and online store’s www.SaintKey.com activity is governed by the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
4.3. Information exchange
4.3.1. The Maintainer communicates with the Visitor using the Visitor’s e-mail address, postal address, or telephone number. The visitor can use the means of communication that are listed www.SaintKey.com “Contacts” section.